Our office participates with most major insurances. We accept:
- Aetna Medicare
- Blue Choice
- BS Western NY (limited, must inquire)
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- HealthNow (limited, must inquire)
- Independent Health (limited, must inquire)
- Integra BMS
- Mail Handlers
- Medicare Blue Choice
- Medicare Solutions
- Monroe Plan (Blue Choice Option, Child Health Plus)
- Multiplan (limited, must inquire)
- MVP Gold
- MVP Option
- MVP Exchange
- Nova (limited, must inquire)
- PHCS (limited, must inquire)
- Rmsco/Lifetime Benefit Plan (limited, must inquire)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- Viahealth (limited, must inquire)
NO – Medicaid, Fidelis, Health Republic, NYShip Empire Plan
If your insurance is not listed above, please call our office to inquire if we participate in your plan.
GVD&LC accepts assignment on all claims as a participating member with Medicare. GVD&LC will automatically submit your claim to Medicare. We will also submit to your secondary insurance carrier. If tissue analysis is required, it will be sent to Muhlbauer Dermatopathology Lab. These fees are billed to your insurance company directly by Muhlbauer Dermatopathology.
We ask that you bring to your appointment your most current insurance card. We will also need a picture ID in compliance with federal regulations.
Payment is expected at the time of service unless arrangements are made in advance with the provider. Patients will receive a monthly bill and will be responsible for paying those procedures not covered by insurance and for the remaining balance due after all insurance claims have been paid. Payment for all cosmetic procedures is due prior to the procedure or on the day of service.
If there is a copay, coinsurance or deductible, we kindly ask that payment be made at the time of service. We are willing to assist you in arranging other payment options as needed. We accept all major credit cards, cash and check.